Unhiding Apps in Redmi: A Simple Guide
To unhide apps on your Redmi smartphone, follow these steps:
1. Access Settings:
- Open the “Settings” on your Redmi device.
2. App Lock & Privacy:
- Look for the “App Lock” or “App Lock & Privacy” option.
3. Enter Password:
- Enter your app lock password or unlock pattern to proceed.
4. App List:
- You’ll see a list of apps with lock icons. These are the hidden apps.
5. Select Apps to Unhide:
- Tap on the apps you want to unhide to remove the lock icon.
6. Confirm Action:
- Confirm your action to unhide the selected apps.
7. Apps Unhidden:
- The selected apps will no longer be hidden and will appear on your home screen and app drawer.
- The steps may slightly vary depending on the MIUI version of your Redmi device.