Cleaning a Non-Stick Tawa: A Step-by-Step Guide
Cleaning a non-stick tawa can be easy if you follow these steps:
1. Let it Cool Down
- Allow the non-stick tawa to cool down completely before starting the cleaning process.
2. Remove Excess Food Residue
- Use a soft cloth or sponge to remove any excess food residue from the tawa.
3. Prepare a Cleaning Solution
- Mix a small amount of mild dishwashing liquid with warm water to create a soapy solution.
4. Soak and Scrub
- Place the non-stick tawa in the soapy water and let it soak for a few minutes. Then, gently scrub the surface using a non-abrasive sponge or brush.
5. Rinse Thoroughly
- Rinse the tawa with clean water to remove any soap residue.
6. Dry Properly
- Wipe the tawa dry with a clean cloth or towel. Ensure that it is completely dry before storing it.
7. Avoid Harsh Scrubbers
- Avoid using harsh scrubbers or abrasive cleaning agents that can damage the non-stick coating.
Remember to follow the manufacturer’s instructions for cleaning and maintenance specific to your non-stick tawa.